Trade-marks outside Canada

"You name it!"

Almost every country in the world has some system for registration of trade-marks. Your Canadian agent or lawyer deals with agents and lawyers in foreign countries and can arrange for advice and the filing of an application abroad.

A Canadian application or registration may form the basis for a filing in foreign countries.