Toni Polson Ashton, Kenneth D. McKay, Leigh Walters and Sanjukta Tole will be attending the INTA Mid-year meeting in Hollywood, Florida in November, 2016.
Toni Polson Ashton will be Stream Leader – Trademarks at the FICPI Forum in St. Petersburg, Russia from October 5-8, 2016. Panels will present on:
– Search orders and effective cooperation with state authorities
– the Apple v Samsung Litigation
– Trade mark practice beyond the Roman alphabet
– Trade mark coexistence and its effects on rights
– Unauthorised use of trade marks on the Internet: How can trade mark law help?
– Geographical Indications: Practical Strategies and Pitfalls for Businesses
Leigh Walters will be a panelist on the Trade mark practice beyond the Roman alphabet session.
Jonathan Pollack will be attending the CIPA Congress in London, England on September 22, 2016.