Ken McKay, Dave Ruston and Jonathan Pollack are in attendance at the AIPLA 2016 Annual Meeting in Washington D.C., which runs from October 27 to 29, 2016.
Toni Polson Ashton, Kenneth D. McKay, Leigh Walters and Sanjukta Tole will be attending the INTA Mid-year meeting in Hollywood, Florida in November, 2016.
Toni Polson Ashton will be Stream Leader – Trademarks at the FICPI Forum in St. Petersburg, Russia from October 5-8, 2016. Panels will present on:
– Search orders and effective cooperation with state authorities
– the Apple v Samsung Litigation
– Trade mark practice beyond the Roman alphabet
– Trade mark coexistence and its effects on rights
– Unauthorised use of trade marks on the Internet: How can trade mark law help?
– Geographical Indications: Practical Strategies and Pitfalls for Businesses
Leigh Walters will be a panelist on the Trade mark practice beyond the Roman alphabet session.